Download Inpaint and BatchInpaint - the "try-before-you-buy" photo restoration software. Download the free trial version today.
Inpaint vs BatchInpaint
Inpaint is designed for editing a single photo at a time. BatchInpaint has slightly less functionality but is better suited to processing a collection of pictures with typical watermarks, for example a photo date-time stamp.
What's new in Inpaint 5.2
- Bugs fixing release
What's new in Inpaint 5.1
- New Inpaint Look
- Improved Undo/Redo memory usage
What's new in Inpaint 5.0
- New Erasing algorithm
- New Lasso selection tool
- New Polygonal Lasso selection tool
- New Deselection mode which allows to subtract from selection area
- Improved User Interface
- New Preferences
- Fixed bugs
What's new in Inpaint 4.7
- Algorithm optimization
- Overall stability, memory usage and performance improvements.
- Magic Wand tool improvements.
What's new in Inpaint 4.6
- Minor bugs fixed
What's new in Inpaint 4.5
- Added Magic Wand tool. Allows you to select an area of an image based on its colour.
What's new in Inpaint 4.4
- Significant performance optimization for Multi View Inpaint tool
- Multi View Inpaint tool crashes fixed
- Storing the Quality level of the image to be saved
- Added ability to move the image around using the middle mouse button
- Modified zoom function to center on the area the mouse pointer wants to zoom to
What's new in Inpaint 4.3
- Added new Unique Multi View Inpaint feature.
What's new in Inpaint 4.2
- Added support 8-Bit Grayscale images
- Algorithm tuning
What's new in Inpaint 4.1
- Added support for EXIF data. EXIF data is retained on saving.
- Minor interface modifications
What's new in Inpaint 4.0
- Algorithm and performance improvements
- Stability improvements
- Inpaint Guiding Lines functionality
- Proper Undo/Redo for Inpaint control
- Interface modifications